| by admin | No comments

When will this be over? When will you know the truth about the Cinetime Bomb?

Bilet Al, a local government district in Pakistan’s eastern Punjab province, on Wednesday issued a public notice to all its residents that the government had declared a state of emergency in the area in response to the latest blast.

“This is a big deal for the people of Bilet,” Mohammad Ali, a resident of Baila Bagh in Bilet’s Bilet area, told Al Jazeera.

“I don’t want to stay here anymore.

We want the government to take a good decision and declare a state-of-emergency.

There are more than 100,000 people who are displaced and their lives will be impacted.

We need to get our lives back.”

Baila Bara, a town of just 20,000, was targeted on Tuesday when a car bomb detonated near a bus station, killing two people and injuring more than 30.

The blast triggered an avalanche of grief and anger in the region, as residents demanded a full and immediate investigation into the attack.

“We are not afraid,” said Zainab Akhtar, a 30-year-old mother of three.

“There are some people who have killed us and injured us.

The government is not doing anything.

They are just taking our lives.

We are scared of what will happen next.”

The province is in the midst of a major security crackdown following a series of terrorist attacks targeting security forces in recent years.

The Pakistani government has repeatedly accused the country’s major militant groups of links to the group Lashkar-e-Taiba, and has repeatedly denied any role in the bombings.

The militant group has claimed responsibility for a string of attacks since 2016, including the December 2017 attack on the Indian embassy in Kabul.

But the Taliban have denied any involvement in the attack and said that the attackers were killed by the security forces.

In a statement released on Wednesday, the Pakistani Taliban’s political wing said the group had “no connection to the recent attacks on the foreign missions”.

A senior government official said the announcement came as a “major surprise” to the region’s residents.

“The decision to declare a security emergency in Baila was taken after the latest incident,” said Muhammad Zafar, the provincial governor of Bilg, in a statement.

“In addition, the announcement was taken at a time when the situation in the province is at its worst,” he added.

The Bilet blast was the first to hit the provincial capital of Bile, where an attack in April killed a police officer and injured four others.

Zafad Karim, a Bile-based resident, said residents had been living under constant threat since the latest attack.

His family members told Al-Jazeera they feared that the next attack would be “much bigger”.

“We don’t know what will be next.

We don’t feel safe.

We live in fear.

We can’t eat or drink or even sleep,” Karim told Al Jazeera.

“Our lives depend on the government.

They should have announced the state of state of Emergency immediately and declared a curfew, but they haven’t.”

The governor of the provincial city of Bila, Hamid Khan, also condemned the blast, saying it was a “crime against humanity” and demanded a thorough investigation into what happened.

“It is an affront to our country’s unity and dignity,” Khan said.

The provincial government said it was taking measures to “prevent further terror attacks in Bile”.

“In this situation, we have decided to impose the state-wide curfew in Bila for the next 48 hours,” a statement on the provincial government’s website said.

“Bilg is in a state crisis,” said Bilal Haider, a former provincial minister who has been fighting against the Taliban since the early 2000s.

“Many people feel that their lives are in danger.

It’s a crime against humanity.

We demand justice and that the perpetrators of this crime are brought to justice.”

In another development, another blast occurred in the same area of the province on Wednesday.

Local residents reported that a car was set ablaze near the house of a prominent politician in the town of Bilal, which lies about 400km east of the Ciletime Bomb site.

“A car bomb went off in the neighbourhood of Baitul in the Bila district,” Mohammad Saeed, the local governor, told Reuters news agency.

“People fled for their lives.

There were no casualties.”

“It’s too early to tell if it’s the latest, but we have confirmed the blast that occurred in Baitol in the neighbouring province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK),” Haider said.

He said police were investigating the incident.

The latest blast came a day after a bomb exploded near the presidential palace in Islamabad, killing nine people, including four people who were in the building at the time of the blast.

Pakistani President Mamnoon Hussain called the blast